Continuing Education Courses
offered by Dr. Cathy Waltz
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- If you are a Registered Intern you will need Florida Laws & Rules, HIV/AIDs, and Domestic Violence which are the courses included in A Registered Intern Package
- If you are an out of state applicant for licensure in Florida you will likely need Florida Laws & Rules, HIV/AIDs, Ethics & Boundary Issues, Mental Health (Medical) Error Prevention, and Domestic Violence…
- After you are licensed you must have Ethics & Boundaries… and (Medical) Mental Health Error Prevention each renewal period.
- If you have had Domestic Violence… in the past 6 years you don’t need it but you may take it if you like, this is Dr. Waltz’s expertise
- The Renewal Laws and Rules course is also required once every 6 years. If you took it last year you won’t need it until 2022.
- If you are a Qualified Supervisor and want to keep that designation you need the 4 hour Continuing Supervision… course.
In order to ENSURE that your course has enough registrants please register NO LESS that 15 days before that date!
DAYS OF THE WEEK MAY BE DIFFERENT FOR SOME WORKSHOPS.
PLEASE CHECK DATES AND DAYS CAREFULLY
To see ALL of the workshops, dates, prices, etc. in one document click on Workshops At A Glance