Continuing Education Courses
offered by Dr. Cathy Waltz
Dr. Waltz retired on March 31, 2019.
She will only be providing courses through agreements with
organizations and agencies and small group arrangements.
- If you are an out-of-state applicant for license in Florida you will likely need Florida Laws & Rules, HIV/AIDs, Ethics & Boundary Issues, Mental Health (Medical) Error Prevention, and Domestic Violence…
- After you are licensed you must have Ethics & Boundaries… and (Medical) Mental Health Error Prevention each renewal period.
- If you have had Domestic Violence… in the past 6 years you don’t need it but you may take it if you like, this is Dr. Waltz’s expertise
- The Renewal Laws and Rules course is also required once every 6 years. If you took it in the past two years you won’t need it until after 6 years from that date.
- If you are a Qualified Supervisor and want to keep that designation you need the 4 hour Continuing Supervision… course.
To see ALL of the workshops available in one document click on Workshops At A Glance