Continuing Education Courses
offered by Dr. Cathy Waltz
Dr. Waltz is planning to retire by March 31, 2019. If you would like to attend a workshop that is not currently showing on our schedule, please send an email through the link in the top golden bar above to be added to a list of interested participants. We have added one more day of training with these three required courses for renewal:
Ethics & Boundaries, Medical Errors and Renewal Laws
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- If you are an out-of-state applicant for licensure in Florida you will likely need Florida Laws & Rules, HIV/AIDs, Ethics & Boundary Issues, Mental Health (Medical) Error Prevention, and Domestic Violence…
- After you are licensed you must have Ethics & Boundaries… and (Medical) Mental Health Error Prevention each renewal period.
- If you have had Domestic Violence… in the past 6 years you don’t need it but you may take it if you like, this is Dr. Waltz’s expertise
- The Renewal Laws and Rules course is also required once every 6 years. If you took it in the past two years you won’t need it until after 6 years from that date.
- If you are a Qualified Supervisor and want to keep that designation you need the 4 hour Continuing Supervision… course.
In order to ENSURE that your course has enough registrants please register NO LESS than 15 days before that date!
DAYS OF THE WEEK MAY BE DIFFERENT FOR SOME WORKSHOPS.
PLEASE CHECK DATES AND DAYS CAREFULLY
To see ALL of the workshops, dates, prices, etc. in one document click on Workshops At A Glance